Monday, November 23, 2009

Sojourning Siblings: Day 2

We are exhausted from over 30 hours of driving, in less than 2 days.
But all I can Say is: We are having fun :-)







Maybe tomorrow I will have something spiritual to say (we are going to the Grand Canyon tomorrow). Another adventure my brother Josh and I have desired to visit ever since we were little squirts.
But there are a few things you can pray about specifically.
1)that I will be a servant of Christ to my brother, Opa, and uncle with tons of LOVE.

2)that I will stay focused on Jesus, through prayer and the word (it's been difficult for me I confess, and that is why I am confessing) and to keep my mind set on things above.
3)that during this time apart from my husband, we would grow even more fond of each other than we already are. I miss my Judah so much, I know he misses me too.

4)that I never forget how awesome this time with my brother Josh is, because this is one of the best things that has ever happened to me in our entire relationship as siblings.




God is a God of hope and restoration.

No comments: