Monday, May 25, 2009

Let's go to the mountain!

I am in Arizona for the next few days with my Grandpa, Brother and Uncle. And this is what I get to see every day, almost every where I go.



every time I see this, my heart wants to explode with joy, and I praise Him, every time I see these mountains, because our God is an awesome God.
Now I know that climbing this mountain isn't going to bring me closer to God, but there is something inside me, that every time I look at the mountain I think of Moses, and how wonderful his time was with the Lord, Just God and Moses. And my heart longs for that.
I know that God meets with me where ever I am at, I mean the Holy Spirit lives inside me, but I just wish I could climb to the top and shout praises to God! And hear my voice echo through the canyons. Just typing this, makes me cry, because it's so beautiful, amazing, breath taking!! My heart can't help but worship our awesome God!
"Come, let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob. He will teach us his ways, so that we may walk in his paths." Isaiah 2:3








No comments: